A society that is aware of its health challenges and an active participant in confronting them. the message
The Volunteer and Community Participation Program is a stimulating and targeted platform that contributes to healthy development through the design and implementation of effective and sustainable partnerships between the Ministry of Health and all components of society. In a spirit of initiative, rapid response and innovative approaches. Management Objectives
- Directing community resources to priority areas
- Facilitate the process of community participation in health development
- Maximize the impact of community contribution to health development
- Institutionalizing the contribution of society to health development
- Organizing and establishing health awareness programs for the community. The target audience
- School students - colleges - universities).
- Guests of the Beneficent.
- The people of Mecca.
- Parents of patients with long and chronic diseases.
- Neighborhood centers, associations and civil disputes.